Wednesday, June 2, 2010
I was happy to lead a tour of the Ohio Judicial Center with a great group of smart 4th graders from Waynesville Elementary School this week, and I asked them to be the first students to take the Justice Judy Scavenger Hunt Challenge. Will you join them?
I have five items on the list. Find these five items and email me the results at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll put the name, picture and school of the first student who submits all five answers on the blog.
1) Take or find a photo of your local courthouse.
2) Name one of your local judges.
3) Tell me which appellate district in which you live.
4) List the three branches of government.
5) Find a newspaper story about how the judicial system affected your community.
That's it. Ready, set, go!